Thursday 4 April 2013

Things That Feel Good Are Things That Don't Last

First of all, Happy belated Easter!





Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was great, especially with it being kicked off on Good Friday with a trip to Southampton with two of my friends for a day of shopping.

This post is mostly a haul of everything as well as a few product reviews.

Boots

Seeing as I practically live in Boots it seemed like a good place to start with the reviews. Once again, I took advantage of their current 3 for 2 offer but surprisingly not on nail polish! The three items that I got were...

One






Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

I have to say, I am in love with this mascara. I never really used to be a massive fan of mascara, as I have quite long eyelashes naturally. However, unlike other mascara's I have, this one glides on with total ease and doesn't clump at all.


Rocket Volum' Mascara used on top lashes. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express used on bottom lashes.

Two






I got bought a couple of these by my friends while they were out in America over the New Year and I've fallen head over heels for them! When I saw this colour I knew I just had to get it. When they say it lasts for 24 hours, it really does. At no point during the day do I have to sneak off and touch it up and it's a great colour to wear for a natural day-to-day look. The picture above of me wearing the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara also shows me wearing Pink Gold, blended with Bad To The Bronze in the outer corner.

Three






Boots Seventeen Berry Crush Lipstain. I can't remember what shade it is I bought but judging by the colours on the website I think it's Cherry Berry.

This is a product that I'll definitely be wearing on nights out. I love the colour and adore that it comes with a balm to set in the colour.



Primark

Normally, I detest the idea of going into a Primark. I'd rather buy slightly more expensive, good quality clothes instead of getting a cheap fix. However on this trip I found quite a few items that I really liked from the word go.







Ikea

I won't lie, if I could live in Ikea, I probably would. In the case of a zombie apocalypse it's probably the first place I'd try to get to, even though the nearest one to me is about 35 miles away.



So that's everything!

See you next time :)

Song used in title - After Dark by The Count and Sinden feat. Mystery Jets












1 comment:

  1. Hip hop loves you back.
    Check out www.BiggaFiggaMedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete