Saturday 20 April 2013

Got To Be Good Lookin, He Just Do What He Please

I'm very much of the opinion that music makes the world a much better place to live in, as not only does it lift spirits but gives everyone a common ground.

With that in mind, this post is basically gonna be me rambling about five songs that I'm in love/obsessed with at the moment!



Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell and Nile Rodgers) - Get Lucky

OH MY GOD THIS SONG IS FUNKTASTIC. Like seriously. Nile Rodgers makes this song what it is. If you don't know who he is, go look him up, I guarantee you'll know at least one of his songs! Pharrell, too is pretty fantastic and this is pretty much one of the best things he's done in the last few years. And Daft Punk. Well, what a bloody surprise! Just amazing!



Vampire Weekend - Diane Young

Vampire Weekend have the knack of releasing brilliant songs just before summer, and this is definitely no exception. I really can't fault this song at all, and I'm stupidly excited for their album to come out!!



Haim - Falling

These girls own my heart. I love them. I love the breathiness of the vocal and the overall way the song is put together. MORE OF THIS PLZ GUYZ. thnx.



The Black Keys - Sinister Kid

Oh my. This is a relatively old song for these guys but it's one of my all time favourites from them. It has more kick to it than a vindaloo. In my opinion, if anyone doesn't like Dan Auerbach's voice then they have no soul!



Iggy Azalea - Work

OOOOH what a marmite song this is! The general consensus among my friends is that half love it and half hate it. I, obviously, am on the love team for this song. I don't quite know why I love it, but I've been blaring it from my car ever since I downloaded it, and I'm not about to stop now!

See you next time :)

*Song used in title - Come Together by The Beatles


No comments:

Post a Comment