Thursday 28 March 2013

I'll Keep My Eyes Fixed On The Sun

Oh Boots and your 3 for 2 offer, how you own my soul...

Yesterday I went back and bought MORE nail polish. As if I don't already have enough!

We'll start with the one I least liked.






It's very rare that I'm disappointed with a Barry M nail polish but this one, Pink Saphire Glitter, was the opposite of what I expected from it. I thought it would come out all glitter, rather than a mix of glitter and gloop. The product is extremely thick and runny and just isn't nice to work with.

The next one I got was Barry M Gold Mine Glitter.






Please excuse the messy nails in this photo!

I love, love, love this polish! This is what I thought Pink Sapphire Glitter would be like. I love how it's primarily the black base colour with the added glitter for effect. I can't wait for my next night out to wear this!

And for, quite possibly my new favourite colour, Barry M Peach Melba.






 This colour is just beautiful and perfect for summer! I can already see myself switching between this and the Barry M Ridley Road colour all summer long.

BONUS NAIL POLISH

So while the three above make up the 3 for 2 offer, I couldn't resist getting the Rimmel Matte Finish Topcoat too.




I love how matte nail colours look and have been looking around for a matte topcoat that 1) stays on longer than two days without rubbing off, and 2) doesn't break the bank. As I've only had it on for a day I'm still not sure about the first priority but the second was definitely fulfilled.

I really like how Peach Melba looks with the matte topcoat, and I'll probably end up putting it on every colour I use from now on!

See you next time :)

*Song used in title - Shake Me Down by Cage the Elephant


No comments:

Post a Comment